Tired of hauling water jugs?
Reverse Osmosis systems are increasing in popularity. A reverse osmosis system is one of the most extensive methods of filtration. It removes 98% of dissolved solids, which makes it healthier to drink. A water distiller is the only other drinking water system that also reduces TDS, but it’s less efficient than an RO system.
- Harmful dissolved contaminants reduced
- Sodium reduced
- Bad tastes and odors reduced
- More environmentally friendly than bottled water
- Fits under the kitchen sink
- Call Sterling Today for a free, in-home assessment of your water quality.