Rent or Buy a Water Heater
When choosing to upgrade or replace your water heater, you have the options of purchasing your water heater outright or renting. There are benefits to both.
When you rent a water heater, you are protected against all major repairs, leaks, and servicing of the equipment. Like paying a monthly fee for internet, you are paying a monthly fee for the delivery of hot water. Sterling takes care of the rest!
When you own your own water heater, you are responsible for all repairs, warranty claims, routine maintenance, and of course, replacement. We recommend this to people who are handy, can change their own anode rods, and provide light servicing to their water heaters.
We Sell & Rent the Following:
- Tankless Water Heaters (Energy Star Rated)
- 40 Gallon & 50 Gallon Power Vented Water Heaters
- 40 Gallon & 50 Gallon Natural Draft Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Commercial Water Heaters
Did You Know? Roughly 80% of Private Detached Dwellings in Regina have a rented water heater! Water Heater rentals are increasing in popularity due to their ease and low monthly payments.
Benefits of Renting
- No upfront costs
- Hassle free and year round peace of mind
- Scheduled maintenance & repairs are covered
- Qualifies for any applicable government rebate programs
- Purchase your equipment at any time
- Renting means not having to worry about you family's comfort